Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ever wonder what your child is dreaming about?

Ever wonder what your child is dreaming about?

Well, Adele Enerson of Helsinki, Finland, is literally wandering into her daughter's dreams.

Harnessing a camera lens and creativity, Adele muses and photo-blogs about her daughter's daydreams. 42 of them so far. Aptly titled Mila's Daydreams.

On the side bar of her blog, Adele notes "This is my maternity leave hobby. While my baby is taking her nap, I try to imagine her dream and capture it."

Whimsical. Beautiful. Thought-provoking.

I love this. And thought you might, too.

How are you capturing your child's dreams?All photos from Mila's Daydreams.

1 comments:

Cheryl888 said...

Someone shared that link with me a few weeks ago and I LOVE it! It's amazing the scenes she sets up just with what is in her house. All while the baby remains asleep! Beautiful.