The moms of Wee Chic - A Baby Boutique have put together a camp cheat sheet to make your prep as painless as possible. We get it…camp clothes have to be tough, easy to wash and ready for some serious summertime play. Enjoy our favorite picks and give us a ring or stop by Green Spring Station to put together a camp-ready wardrobe for your favorite little ones.
- Got a kid that will not keep a hat on...the Flex is perfect for you. The polarized lens offer real sun protection and the frames are designed to flex and not break...enough said. $18
- Tea makes a variety of fun graphic tees that retail from $20 and wash like iron.
- Hands down our best selling boys summer item...Tea pull on shorts are comfy and rugged. No buttons or snaps to slow his roll. $22-$26
- Tea doesn't leave out the girls..great printed cotton separates are designed to mix and match. Perfect if you have a little lady that likes to put together her own outfit creations...she can do no wrong with a closet full of Tea. $22
- Love the tea yoke shorts. Just the right length and great for hot summer days. Leggings available too if you want to cover those vulnerable little knees. $20
- Perfect for your little explorer...6 colors available $24
- ... and you have to add the explorer shorts. $46
- This ribbon crusher hat is lightweight and offers 50+ protection from the sun. $28
- The wide brim on this hat is great for sun protection and the cotton is light and comfy. Available in 3 colors. $28
- Appaman board shorts do double duty, just as cool in the pool or on a land adventure. $38
- Love the brushed cotton jets tee to match. $38
- We all know her...she loves princesses, tutus, and REFUSES to wear anything but a dress. Tea's play dress is the perfect solution. Lots of swing and a shorter length make it great for play. Pair it with a pair of yoke shorts for climbing and she will never know you got her into something practical. $28
- LA Made is a mom favorite because of their super soft tissue jersey and relaxed, stylish cuts. The same is true in the kids line...loving this pull on shorts romper. Easy on and off for potty time and so breezy and cool for summer in Baltimore. $54
- This combination is our #1 pick. The LA Made skort hides a full fitted short under the swingy skirt in super lightweight tissue jersey. We say, buy all 4 colors and pair with LA Made's super soft ribbed tanks for a million different combinations. This is sure to be your go-to item all summer. $32 & $20
Bridget and the whole 'mom' gang at Wee Chic
- - -
Wee Chic - A Baby Boutique is the 2010 Winner of Baltimore's Best Kid's Boutique. Located in Green Spring Station, the boutique carries newborn clothing through size 8 kids. Be sure to fan their NEW facebook page! There is a special facebook-fan presale day on Wednesday, May 25th in celebration of Wee Chic's Second Birthday (but ya gotta be a fan of their NEW page to get the deets)!! Would be a GREAT opportunity to nab some camp gear. This camp guide originally appeared on their facebook page and has been reprinted with permission.