Friday, July 22, 2011

koodie picks: walther gardens snowballs

Our friend Eli, the Koodie (kid + foodie), is back with an exclusive snowball stand review for (cool) progeny. Check his previous reviews of The Cow in Reisterstown, Friendly Snowballs in Parkville, and Prigel Family Creamery in Glen Arm, too! You can catch more of Eli's restaurant reviews on his blog, Adventures of a Koodie.

My mom and dad took me to Walther's Gardens Snowballs. It is at a Garden store. I don't know how long its been there, but according to my parents, its been there a long time. When we got there it wasn't crowded at all. Instead of tables and chairs, they had benches. They also had original flavors like egg custard, watermelon, and cherry. You could also get ice cream and shakes instead. I got Coca-cola with chocolate. When I got it, my dad said that they made old fashioned snowballs. It didn't have much flavor at the beginning, but as I got deeper into it, I started to taste more of it. It was delicious! I could really taste the chocolate, and I could also drink it because it was melted, which made it easier to eat. I give **** stars for food and ***** stars for kid friendly. Well, that's all. Bye!

Walther’s Gardens Snowballs
3501 Southern Ave.

Baltimore, MD 21214



1 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun looking stand. Love the corn stalks next to it! I'll put this on my list of places to check out. Great review...