Friday, August 12, 2011

koodie picks: snoasis

Our friend Eli, the Koodie (kid + foodie), is back with an exclusive snowball stand review for (cool) progeny. Check his previous reviews of The Cow in Reisterstown, Friendly Snowballs in Parkville, Prigel Family Creamery in Glen Arm, Walther Gardens Snowballs in Baltimore, By the Scoop in Middle River, and Bonkeys in New Freedom, too! You can catch more of Eli's restaurant reviews on his blog, Adventures of a Koodie.

On Wednesday I went to a place called Snoasis. They have snowballs and soft serve ice cream there. When I got there, I noticed that they had picnic tables with beach umbrellas there. I also saw a huge menu which had two types of snowballs. They had Old Favorites and Premium Flavors. They had flavors for Old Favorites like Bubble Gum, Wine Cooler, and Tutti Fruitti. They had flavors for Premium Flavors like Almond Joy, Peach Melba, and Cherry Jubilee. They also had Lemonade and Milkshakes. And they even had a flavor of the day, which for today was banana. If you got it, you got free marshmallow on it.

I had a Snowstorm, which is a snowball on the bottom and soft serve on top (I had chocolate as the snowball flavor). When I got it, I noticed the soft serve was sticking out of the cup. It was fantastic! It was a creamy, chilly flavor at the top and a chocolaty, crunchy, cold taste on the bottom. I give ***** stars for food and ***** stars for kid friendliness. I gave 5 stars for kid friendly because soft serve and snowballs are both kid friendly. Well, that's all. Bye!

Snoasis
30 East Padonia Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Open everyday, Memorial Day to Labor Day, 11 am - 10 pm
Fall and Spring Hours, 12 pm - 9 pm

Find Snoasis on Facebook

0 comments: