Friday, August 19, 2011

koodie picks: yogi castle

Our friend Eli, the Koodie (kid + foodie), is back with his final cool treat review for (cool) progeny this summer. {Side note: Can you believe school is starting soon?} Check his previous reviews of The Cow in Reisterstown, Friendly Snowballs in Parkville, Prigel Family Creamery in Glen Arm, Walther Gardens Snowballs in Baltimore, By the Scoop in Middle River, Bonkeys in New Freedom, and Snoasis in Cockeysville, too! You can catch more of Eli's restaurant reviews on his blog, Adventures of a Koodie.

I went to a place called Yogi Castle. It had just opened in White Marsh. When I got inside, it looked like the inside of Tutti Frutti which I reviewed before. It had bright colors painted on the wall, a weight, and a place for their toppings.

When I looked at the flavors, I saw only sherbert, low fat, and no sugar added sherbert. Though I didn't really care. Some of the flavors for the day were Activia Strawberry, Cookies'n'cream, and Classic Chocolate. I had Red Velvet Cake. When I came to the toppings, there weren't as many as Tutti Frutti. They had toppings like M&M's, Oreo's, and Crushed Reese's Cups. I had Mochi (it is a chewy topping like candy made out of rice), gummy worm's, and chocolate sprinkles. It was delicious! It was creamy, cold, chewy, and fruity.

I give ***** stars for food and **** stars for kid friendly. I only give four stars because they didn't have a lot of toppings. Well, that's all. Bye!

Yogi Castle
5272 Campbell Blvd.
Nottingham, MD
410-697-2411
Monday - Saturday, 11 am - 10 pm
Sunday, noon - 10 pm

Find Yogi Castle on Facebook!

0 comments: