Tuesday, October 25, 2011

inspiration board: halloween snack ideas

So, I volunteered to bring the preschool snack on Friday. Kind of oddly excited about bringing preschool snack -- like maybe I'm a grown up? The Bug and I have been talking about her favorite things and what she might like to share with her friends. Then I remembered it was their last class before Halloween, so we should conjure up some spooky fun.

I chose a Friday to bring snack because I usually work from home on those days and don't schedue in-person meetings. It just so happens that this particular Friday, I agreed to present/facilitate a board meeting for one of my clients. A calendar fluke -- ugh. Enter mom guilt. And we all know that mom guilt manifests itself in overdrive.

So I've been scouring the web for some fun ideas that don't require going full-on Martha, and here's a collection of the best ideas I've found.

Because a spoon full of sugar helps the guilt go down-- right?

  1. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from Real Simple
  2. Owl Smores from Living Locurto
  3. Caramel Apple Bites found on Pinterest
  4. Mummy Face Pizzas from Kraft Foods
  5. Monster Mash Dip & Chips from Disney Family Fun
  6. Pumpkin Rice Crispie Treats found on Pinterest
  7. Spider Cracker Snacks from La Jolla Mom
What fun snacks are you making this Halloween?

0 comments: