Wednesday, January 4, 2012

(cool) design: playroom inspiration

With all the new research coming out on the importance of unstructured play (see CNN's Why We Need to Let Kids Be Creative), I've been thinking about how to structure play space in our home to support unstructured play and creativity for the growing toddler in my life.

Ironic, I know. But gorgeous, fun and inspiration-ally creative nonetheless.

Take a look at some of the playspiration I've found. There are TONS of great ideas on the web. And combing through them makes me want to run to the local paint store and pick up a gallon. To paint what? Not quite sure yet. But I feel like I should be painting...

Warning: I'll be sharing my thoughts on why unstructured play will make your kid a better doctor tomorrow.







Image: Ana White

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love all of these ideas! Thanks for sharing!