Those BIG changes happen in early February.
1. We're doing a complete website redesign, making it much easier to find what you're looking for (reviews, local events, products we love, things to make, where to eat...).
2. We're adding additional contributors. That's right. We're adding more voices and couldn't be happier! We'll formally introduce you to the newest members of the (cool) team during the month of February.
3. We're adding a Baltimore Family Guide section to the website. Simply stated, it's a place to share our favorite family-friendly places and services around town: where to eat, where to shop, where to go, what to do. I know. That's kind of what we already do, right? This will just be organized in a way that makes it easier for you to find information.
4. We're releasing more e-magazine style guides. Remember that Holiday Gift Guide you all told us you loved? We're doing it again. Times 3. Or 4. Depends on how ambitious we are this year. Our first one will be released in April. We're keeping the topic under wraps a bit, but will be dropping hints on the site!
5. We're rethinking the playdate. Don't worry. We're not getting rid of them. We're just making them even better and more fun. With really (cool) partners. You should be stoked.
But all of this means our site will have to go down for a brief period of time next week. Few days tops. Don't worry. We're not going anywhere. Just a little transformation.
We can't wait. Hope you're excited, too!