Friday, July 8, 2011

koodie picks: friendly snowballs

Our friend Eli, the Koodie (kid + foodie), is back with an exclusive snowball stand review for (cool) progeny. Check out last week's frozen treat review of The Cow in Reisterstown, too! You can catch more of Eli's restaurant reviews on his blog, Adventures of a Koodie.

For dessert one night, I went to Friendly Snowballs near my house in Parkville. It is outside in the middle of a neighborhood. They have picnic tables and other tables.

When we got there, I saw kids flavors like Darth Vader and Shrek, Flavors like Banana and Sour Apple, toppings like Marshmallow and Sprinkles, and other stuff like milkshakes, soft serve, and Ice cream in Snowball. I also saw sizes like kids, small, medium and large.

I got a Harry Potter snowball, which is a fruit mixture. It was good. Though it had to much ice and not enough syrup. I also tried some of my brothers snowball, which was peppermint patty. It was delicious! It was chocolaty, cold, minty, and had enough syrup. I actually wished that I had gotten that kind instead. My mom and my sister shared a snickers snowball which might sound gross but it was good. I give **** stars for food and ***** stars for kid friendly. Well, that's all. Bye!

3326 E. Joppa Road
Parkville, MD 21234
Open Sunday - Saturday
Noon - 10 pm
410-661-5347

They also have two other locations:

Satry Hill Shopping Center
2025 E. Joppa Road
Parkville, MD 21234

4132 E. Joppa Road
Baltimore, MD 21236

0 comments: